Risen Savior Lutheran Church offers two automatic giving programs for you to financially support its ministries.
Joyful Response Automatic Giving Program
- It happens automatically to facilitate "first fruits" giving.
- To change the giving amount or account information, make one quick call to the church office.
- Give to the General Fund
- This program has no fees for the member to incur and its fees to the church are minimal.
Hopefully more members and families will find this an appropriate and convenient method of giving their offerings to Risen Savior.
To participate in the Joyful Response program, click HERE for the form!
Turn in the completed page 2 of this form at the Information Center or at the church office. Questions? Contact Lynda Kluth, Office Manager.
Credit/Debit Card Online Giving
- Give via Credit/Debit Card. Please give responsibly. Only you know what you can afford.
- Missed Sunday service? Make your donation for the week online.
- Set-up recurring payments or a one-time payment.
- Recommended minimum of $25.
- This program has a 3% processing fee that the church will incur. Please consider including additional dollars in your contribution to help offset this cost.
Please contact the church office with any questions.
Click HERE to give with a Credit/Debit card.
Text donations to LOVE2GIVE2RSLC to 73256
to give to General Fund using your text messaging. Standard text message rates apply.
Miss putting something in the offering plate? There are cards in the pews that say "I'm Giving Online" with a purple boarder available for electronic giving participants to use if they still want to place their “Offering” in the collection plates.