Preschool – Grade 4
Parents please drop off and pick up children at the entrance to Wing 1 by the west doors of the church.
- 9:15-9:30 a.m. Check in at Kiosk, get name badge, and enter Wing 1.
- 9:30-9:45 a.m. Large Group Opening – Children are all together in Room 103 and are introduced in creative ways to songs, mission projects, Bible verses and stories.
- 9:45-10:25 a.m. Small Group Sessions – Children are divided with age group and proceed to smaller rooms for multi-sensory learning using the SPARK Curriculum.
- 10:25-10:30 a.m. Large Group Closing – Children are all together doing a closing activity while waiting for pick up in Room 103.
Come to the basement from 9:30–10:30 a.m. The curriculum used is from Answers in Genesis
- Answers for Kids Curriculm: Designed to greatly strengthen the biblical foundations of children’s lives and gives students a solid understanding of biblical history to help them to boldly share and defend the truth of the gospel.
- Answers for Teens: Teens have questions, and they need solid answers to help them defend and protect their faith. They face challenges daily as our culture erodes Christian values through public schools, political compromises, the media, and peer pressures. They struggle to believe the Bible while the world keeps telling them that Christianity is an empty exercise. This study, will give teens the insights they need into God's love and His Word—answers that they will never receive from the world!
Teachers will record attendance in the Kiosk later.
Safety and Security
Your child’s safety is very important to us! We use the Kiosk to identify children and parents, and help everyone involved with Cross Training get to know each other. Child Perticipation Sheet help us to know your concerns about your childs emotional and physical health.
The Cross Training Team leaders all have updated Background Checks to ensure your child’s safety.